Marketing and Event Specialist
Media Star Promotions, a leading Baltimore-based experiential marketing company with Fortune 500 clients and offices throughout the U.S. is seeking a Marketing and Event Specialist to create content, manage marketing programs and produce events. This is a great opportunity for an experienced event planner or marketing specialist to continue developing their program management, marketing strategy and event management skills, while working with a diverse array of clients.
- Research, write and edit marketing and social media content
- Program management for marketing, events and promotional initiatives
- Develop and implement project guidelines, proposals, budgets, timelines, deliverables and reporting
- Plan and produce non-profit and corporate events, virtually and in-person, including venue negotiation, lighting and video production, registration, décor, food and beverage and more
- Directly and professionally interact with demanding clients, including presenting projects and working with them to strategize and improve the program according to their needs
- Collaborate with our creative production, IT and lighting & video teams to bring ideas to life
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with vendors and venues
- MS Office- especially Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Skilled writer with a keen attention to detail and ideally experience developing proposals, program recaps and social media content
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Willing to support the larger agency team as business needs warrant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related discipline
- Candidates must be 21 years of age or older
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an event planning, social media management or marketing role
We’re Looking for an HR Recruiter
Media Star Promotions, a Baltimore County based marketing agency, is seeking an experienced job recruiter with an expertise in pre-hire procedures. This position supports our human resources operations by locating, identifying and screening potential candidates for both full and part time positions within our company.
- Prepare and place ads in appropriate locations for a wide variety of unique opportunities throughout the U.S.
- Conduct telephone and video interviews
- Maintain human resources records by entering, updating and retrieving personnel data
- Maintain employee confidence by protecting company data and keeping personnel data confidential
- Complete insurance paperwork by preparing applications and responding to enrollment and contact inquiries by employees and/or dependents
- Prepare human resources reports by assembling and compiling data
- Provide information by responding to telephone or written verifications of employment and other requests for information; answering questions and requests
- Comply with federal, state, and local requirements by following policies and procedures
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications
- Contribute to team effort by assisting in HR related tasks as needed
- MUST BE EXPERIENCED USING PRE-HIRE TESTING METHODS, INTERPRETING BACKGROUND REPORTS AND DRUG SCREENING PROCEDURES
- Windows X / MS Office, Data Entry Skills
- Must have superior written communication and verbal communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of employment law
- Must be thorough, productive, highly detail oriented and well organized
Career Level Required – Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required – 2+ to 5 Years
Education Required – Some College Coursework Completed
Job Type Employee/Job Status – Full Time/Paid health benefit
Salary based on background and experience
Must include resume and salary requirements
NO INDEPENDENT RECRUITERS OR EMPLOYMENT OUTSOURCES
To apply for the above listed position, please send your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com and follow us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/mediastarpromotions
We’re Hiring Brand Ambassadors
Media Star Promotions is seeking attractive, energetic individuals to execute promotions for a leading tobacco product within nightlife and retail establishments in the greater metro area. This part time position is ideal for outgoing men and women who are looking for an interesting, challenging position within the nightlife and retail scene that will allow them to make good money and have fun.
Media Star Promotions has 21 markets. Find your location below:
Las Vegas, NV
Los Angeles, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
San Diego, CA
- MUST be at least 21 years old.
- MUST have prior promotional experience, excellent verbal and people skills.
- MUST keep a clean, neat appearance.
- MUST be comfortable standing for extended periods of time.
- MUST have availability to work 20-29 hours over 4-7 days/nights per week. Open availability preferred.
- MUST have reliable transportation to commute to multiple locations within a shift.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English candidates encouraged to apply.
We are always looking for driven, passionate and creative individuals to join the Media Star Promotions Team for both out in the field and Headquarters assignments.
Please note that job openings are updated on a continual basis since our hiring needs change quickly in order to reflect program objectives and demands.
Positions we hire for on an on-going basis include:
- Market Managers
- Field Managers
- Event Coordinators
- Brand Ambassadors
To apply for the above listed positions, please send your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format, along with a photograph or comp. card to firstname.lastname@example.org And follow us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/mediastarpromotions.