PROMOTIONAL MARKETING TOUR TEAM
Baltimore County, MD.
Media Star Promotions is a Baltimore based marketing agency seeking dedicated SpokesModels to execute a national mobile marketing tour for a major tobacco company. This full time position is ideal for attractive, outgoing men and women who are looking for an interesting, challenging position within the nightlife and retail scene that will allow them to make good money and have fun.
- Consumer engagement with adult tobacco users 21 year of age or older within nightlife and retail establishments
- Inventory management and reconciliation of program assets including coupons
- Legal Compliance monitoring and adherence
- Client interaction
Candidates must be 21 years of age or older, present a neat, clean appearance, be comfortable on your feet for extended periods of time and be fully available for a yearlong tour. The tour requires extensive travel throughout the U.S. so we are looking for true road warriors. All candidates must forward resume and recent photo to be considered. Those seeking a low pressure, 9-5 position need not apply. This is a great opportunity and environment for the right individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Salaried position with benefits
All candidates must submit resume and recent photo to be considered. Background check and drug screening required pre-hiring.
We’re Hiring Brand Ambassadors
Media Star Promotions is seeking attractive, energetic individuals to execute promotions for a leading tobacco product within nightlife and retail establishments in the greater metro area. This part time position is ideal for outgoing men and women who are looking for an interesting, challenging position within the nightlife and retail scene that will allow them to make good money and have fun.
Media Star Promotions has 22 markets. Find your location below:
Grand Rapids, MI
Kansas City, MO
N. New Jersey, NJ
St. Louis, MO
- MUST be at least 21 years’ old.
- MUST have prior promotional experience, excellent verbal and people skills.
- MUST keep a clean, neat appearance.
- MUST be comfortable standing for extended periods of time.
- MUST have availability to work 20-29 hours over 4-7 days/nights per week. Open availability preferred.
- MUST have reliable transportation to commute to multiple locations within a shift.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English candidates encouraged to apply.
We are always looking for driven, passionate and creative individuals to join the Media Star Promotions Team for both out in the field and Headquarters assignments.
Please note that job openings are updated on a continual basis since our hiring needs change quickly in order to reflect program objectives and demands.
Positions we hire for on an on-going basis include:
- Market Managers
- Field Managers
- Event Coordinators
- Brand Ambassadors
To apply for the above listed positions, please send your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format, along with a photograph or comp. card to firstname.lastname@example.org And follow us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/mediastarpromotions.