- • We are seeking a master of idea articulation to help lead strategic direction and concepting for our agency’s biggest accounts.
- • We want someone who has a real appreciation for the power of event marketing and is obsessive about making things look great.
- • The right applicant should have the ability to articulate ideas both verbally and visually, but most importantly, be able to collaborate with colleagues and client partners to make ideas better.
- • We need someone who is a self-proclaimed well-spring of mind-bending insights that will make people nod their head just to feel like they’re half as cool as you are.
- • A healthy appreciation for idea making, strategizing and understanding the client’s business are the keys that will make you the right fit for our Strategy team.
- • Contribution of new ideas, intriguing concepts and creative delivery solutions
- • Collaboration with clients and team members to heighten brand significance or program performance
- • Design and delivery of mind-blowing presentations (PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.)
- • Creation of sketches, mood boards, layouts, or renders
- • 5-8 years of experience in the Experiential Marketing and/or Advertising industry
- • Minimum education requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, English or Journalism
- • Passion, organization, analysis, hunger, collaboration, resilience and ability to turn on a dime
- • Advanced skills in program analysis, strategic development, project management and budget tracking/reporting
- • Temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced environment to meet challenging deadlines
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- • Ability to work effectively within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch-Up and whatever other tools you use to get people to understand your and our ideas) is a plus
Dress is casual but accountability is high. Those seeking a low-pressure, 9-5 position need not apply. This is a great opportunity and environment for the right individual. This position may require significant travel. No re-locators, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with skill level and experience.
Initial submissions will only be accepted via email
Media Star Promotions is a Baltimore based marketing agency seeking dedicated SpokesModel to execute a national mobile marketing tour for a major tobacco company. This full time position is ideal for attractive, outgoing men and women who are looking for an interesting, challenging position within the nightlife and retail scene that will allow them to make good money and have fun.
- • Consumer engagement with adult tobacco users 21 year of age or older within nightlife and retail establishments
- • Inventory management and reconciliation of program assets including coupons
- • Legal Compliance monitoring and adherence
- • Client interaction
Candidates must be 21 years of age or older, present a neat, clean appearance, be comfortable on your feet for extended periods of time and be fully available for a yearlong tour. The tour requires extensive travel throughout the U.S. so we are looking for true road warriors. All candidates must forward resume and recent photo to be considered. Those seeking a low pressure, 9-5 position need not apply. This is a great opportunity and environment for the right individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Salaried position with benefits
All candidates must submit resume and recent photo to be considered. Background check and drug screening required pre-hiring.
We're hiring Brand Ambassadors
Media Star Promotions is seeking attractive, energetic individuals to execute promotions for a leading tobacco product within nightlife and retail establishments in the greater metro area. This part time position is ideal for outgoing men and women who are looking for an interesting, challenging position within the nightlife and retail scene that will allow them to make good money and have fun.
Media Star Promotions has 28 markets. Find your location below:
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Birmingham, AL
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbia, SC
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Greensboro, NC
- Indianapolis, IN
- Jacksonville, FL
- Kansas City, MO
- Miami, FL
- Milwaukee, WI
- Minneapolis, MN
- Nashville, TN
- Norfolk, VA
- N. New Jersey, NJ
- Orlando, FL
- Philadelphia, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Raleigh, NC
- Richmond, VA
- St. Louis, MO
- Tampa, FL
• MUST be at least 21 years old
• MUST have prior promotional experience, in bar/nightclub, or in retail/sales
• MUST have availability to work 20-28 hours per week for day & night shifts
• MUST be comfortable standing for extended periods of time
• MUST have an outgoing personality, excellent verbal and people skills
• MUST keep a clean, neat appearance
• MUST have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to multiple venues within a scheduled shift
We are always looking for driven, passionate and creative individuals to join the Media Star Promotions Team for both out in the field and Headquarters assignments.
Please note that job openings are updated on a continual basis since our hiring needs change quickly in order to reflect program objectives and demands.
Positions we hire for on an on-going basis include:
• Market Managers
• Field Managers
• Event Coordinators
• Brand Ambassadors
To apply for the above listed positions, please send your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format, along with a photograph to: