Candidates must be 21 years of age or older, present a neat, clean appearance, be comfortable on your feet for extended periods of time and be fully available for a yearlong tour. The tour requires extensive travel throughout the U.S. so we are looking for true road warriors. All candidates must forward resume and recent photo to be considered. Those seeking a low pressure, 9-5 position need not apply. This is a great opportunity and environment for the right individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Salaried position with benefits
All candidates must submit resume and recent photo to be considered. Background check and drug screening required pre-hiring.
Media Star Promotions is seeking attractive, energetic individuals to execute promotions for a leading tobacco product within nightlife and retail establishments in the greater metro area. This part time position is ideal for outgoing men and women who are looking for an interesting, challenging position within the nightlife and retail scene that will allow them to make good money and have fun.
Media Star Promotions has 24 markets. Find your location below:
• MUST be at least 21 years old
• MUST have prior promotional experience, in bar/nightclub, or in retail/sales
• MUST have availability to work 20-28 hours per week for day & night shifts
• MUST be comfortable standing for extended periods of time
• MUST have an outgoing personality, excellent verbal and people skills
• MUST keep a clean, neat appearance
• MUST have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to multiple venues within a scheduled shift
We are always looking for driven, passionate and creative individuals to join the Media Star Promotions Team for both out in the field and Headquarters assignments.
Please note that job openings are updated on a continual basis since our hiring needs change quickly in order to reflect program objectives and demands.
Positions we hire for on an on-going basis include:
• Market Managers
• Field Managers
• Event Coordinators
• Brand Ambassadors
To apply for the above listed positions, please send your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format, along with a photograph to: